Elsie's Creek Farm
An oasis in the heart of Oro Medonte, surrounded by beautiful farms and forest, with a view over the Mount St. Louis Valley.
A glimpse into how your special day could look...imagine the possibilities!
Who We Are
Elsie's Creek Farm is a beautiful rustic wedding venue based in the Mount St. Louis valley.
We take great pride in creating a fabulous day that will enable you and your guests to enjoy from start to finish. We would love to be part of your story!
Now booking for 2021!
We do require guests to adhere to our COVID-19 Protocols. Thank you!
Say "I do"with Elsie's Creek
With a century old barn, a beautiful pond and dock, rustic bar, seating for 50 under a white wedding tent, views overlooking Mount St. Louis, and fields of wild flowers, your wedding ceremony will be unforgettable!
A beautiful backdrop for your ceremony or use as an additional space for your guests to enjoy throughout the day.
Enjoy dinner under the stars and twinkle lights or choose to use our white wedding tent that seats up to 50 guests.
RUSTIC BARN BAR
Centrally located at our venue, this bar is amazing, allowing you to create a rustic, vintage or upscale event.
Pick from our 3 ceremony options:
COVERED MINI BARN
Enjoy dinner and dancing sheltered from the rain underneath the roof of a quaint mini barn.
- Exclusive access to the full site (we will never book another wedding at the same time)
- An Outdoor Ceremony (from April to November) with arbour, benches and signing table
- Grounds decorated with rustic apparel (barrels, lanterns, etc) for the Couple to use as they wish
- The beautiful natural gardens, a century old barn, tree swing, and so many other pockets of pretty areas for photographs
- White reception tent (640 square foot), tables and chairs for up to 50 guests
- Romantic lanterns over and around the dance floor to make your first dance special
- Rustic bar to serve your guests drinks and includes functional serving pieces
- Lawn games for everyone to play
- Bonfire (weather permitting)
- Directional signage at venue
- List of local suppliers we work with and who provide exceptional services
- Parking attendants to help direct your guests (free guest parking)
- Pet friendly site (we love seeing furry friends being a part of the day)
- Use of two indoor washrooms at our guest house
- Welcoming and professional staff
Included with Venue
- Surprise your guests with a lovely horse-drawn carriage or use the services for yourself
- Additional seasonal decor and reception options
Prices start at $2000.00 + HST
Bookings in April - November 2021 are available.
*Limited 2021 Friday and Saturday Bookings.
Save costs on bookings Sunday through Thursday.
Looking to rent this beautiful venue for an hour to "say I do"?
Starting at $250.00 + HST
Pricing & Dates
Other Reasons to Choose our Venue
Tap into the sweetness from our Sugar Shack! Our award winning maple syrup can be integrated into your catering for delicious flavoring or served for desert over fresh ice cream - the options are endless.
Give your guests unique favors to take away that you know everyone will enjoy! Work with us to create customized labels to show off your special day.
The Guest House
Manis, pedis, hair and make up are all available through our local vendors and done on-site.
Room available for babysitter to look after children / pets during wedding.
We are less than a 1.5 hour drive from downtown Toronto, 30 minutes from Barrie and 20 minutes from Orillia making us very accessible to you and your guests.
Local attractions near by include:
Lake Simcoe & Georgian Bay
Golf, Downhill Mountain Biking, Treetop Trekking, Water Sports, Sugar Shack Festival (April), and more!
Make your wedding stand out by using our fantastic local vendors who are ready to make your day special. Our Vendors are familiar with our venue and can help brides and grooms more easily navigate the planning.
A childhood dream come true!
Sisters working together to create a beautiful wedding and event venue for couples to make lasting memories.
Katherine & Rebecca
Tel: (705) 835-5383